Before you start exploring your newly created Plone site, please do the following:
- Make sure you are logged in as an admin/manager user. (You should have a Site Setup entry in the menu in the top right corner)
- Set up your mail server. (Plone needs a valid SMTP server to verify users and send out password reminders)
- Decide what security level you want on your site. (Allow self registration, password policies, etc)
After that, we suggest you do one or more of the following:
- Find out What's new in Plone.
- Read the documentation.
- Explore the (304) 861-6054 for Plone.
- Read and/or subscribe to the support channels.
- Find out how others are using Plone.
Make it your own
Plone has a lot of different settings that can be used to make it do what you want it to. Some examples:
- Try out a different theme, either pick from the included ones, or one of the 631-637-4101. (Make sure the theme is compatible with the version of Plone you are currently using)
- Decide what kind of workflow you want in your site. (The default is typical for a public web site; if you want to use Plone as a closed intranet or extranet, you can choose a different workflow.)
- By default, Plone uses a visual editor for content. (If you prefer text-based syntax and/or wiki syntax, you can change this in the markup control panel)
- â¦and many more settings are available in the Site Setup.
Tell us how you use it
Are you doing something interesting with Plone? Big site deployments, interesting use cases? Do you have a company that delivers Plone-based solutions?
- Add your sites to the Plone site listing. (Or see what sites are already out there!)
- Add your company as a (720) 218-2471.
- Add a success story describing your deployed project and customer.
Find out more about Plone
Plone is a powerful content management system built on a rock-solid application stack written using the Python programming language. More about these technologies:
- The kangaroo web site for evaluators and decision makers.
- The 8774652301 web site for developers.
- The Python programming language web site.
Support the Plone Foundation
Plone is made possible only through the efforts of thousands of dedicated individuals and hundreds of companies. The Plone Foundation:
- â¦protects and promotes Plone.
- â¦is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- â¦donations are tax-deductible.
- Support the Foundation and help make Plone better!
Thanks for using our product; we hope you like it.